May 24, 2017

The woman I should marry got pregnant before the wedding night

Since I was very little, I've always prayed to meet a godly woman πŸ‘© πŸ‘© πŸ‘©. One that will not tempt me to defile the bed  before the wedding night. One that I will be proud to tell my daughters  to be like. A virtuous woman who her real value will be far above rubies. πŸ’Ž πŸ’Ž πŸ’Ž πŸ’Ž


Well, my prayer was answered. I met my dream girl.  The woman I met is very pretty. She has a heart ♥of gold that has been finely purified. She has a great sense of humor. She could only be the missing piece  of my rib because anytime she's close to me I hear my heart sing 🎢 melodies of perfection. I hear her sweet voice echo in my head constantly. At night if I open my eyes, I still see her beautiful face in the thick darkness. She's one of a kind. She became an inspiration for me. She motivates me and her voice is the only voice that makes my name sounds special. She's far above rubies indeed. πŸ’Ž πŸ’Ž πŸ’Ž πŸ’Ž She didn't come for my money, πŸ’° πŸ’° she respected me and every of my decisions.

I couldn't wait to introduce her to my friends. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I enjoyed watching their jealous look whenever they  met my bae. I was so lucky to be the best boo to the most awesome bae in this world. My parents can testify to everything I just said about her because they gave her full approval at once. She's the definition of miss perfect. I so much love her. 😍😍😍😍

The worst thing that has ever happened to me was the night she came to my house crying 😭😭😭 I tried consoling her but to no avail. "baby what's the problem? " I asked. She said she didn't see her monthly flow.

What! 😨😨😨😨😨

I was seriously confused.😳😳😳😳😳

"You monthly flow ke? "where did it go na? "
"how did it happen?" " Remember I didn't touch you fa... "
😎😎😎
As a sharp guy I just had to send her back secretly before my mother finds out. I told her not to ever come close to me again in her life. Never... That night I hated her so so much 😑 😑 😑.

"So you claim virgin but you have been giving another person privilege to do what I didn't do and probably touch what is suppose to be meant for only me abi? "
She tried to talk, but I didn't even give her chance to talk. What nonsense does a dirty girl like her has to say. Mtchewwww...

I slept like a wounded lion that night.  Then all of a sudden I saw a man in a white robeπŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡ πŸ˜‡. His face was shinning so bright πŸ”† ☀ πŸ”† even if I use sunshade πŸ‘“  I can't still look at him. He said his name is Gabu, and that he has come to warn me to go and take my wife back and marry her sharpaly...
πŸƒ πŸƒ πŸƒ πŸƒ πŸƒ πŸƒ
Early momo like this, come and see Usain Bolt I was knocking on Mary darling's door πŸšͺ πŸšͺ πŸšͺ. My dear am sorry. I called her sweet names that can cause somebody to even have jedijedi. ☺ ☺ ☺ 😘😘😘

Now I know the baby she's carrying does not make her dirty.
In fact it was the son that washed the sin of the whole world.
Because of the son I became a proud father to the son who became my first brother.
Don't be confused because he didn't come as an author of confusion.
In fact he came only to bring salvation.
That bouncing baby boy she delivered was Jesus.
The same one that has delivered us.
He came, he saw and he conquered.
In fact his blood is what gave me power.
I call him Jesus because he is the saviour.
Alpha and omega because he knows better.
If you are reading this right now, I just want to remind you that hope you remember that you must not forget that God did not forget us that's why he sent his son as a redeemer.
What would I know, am only Joseph the carpenter.
But he - Jesus, knows all what you are going through. I hope you know him?
I hope you believe in is name?
Jesus is the only way...

No comments:

Post a Comment