May 14, 2017

5 ways to celebrate her on mothers day ( with free poems)


Image from : pixabay
Mothers are indeed a blessing from God and we are lucky to have them in our lives. I do believe that it is important to celebrate these God given gifts.

Everyday should be Mother's Day. Well don't come looking for me that I said that. I just think there is a need to appreciate every mother on this planet more than we do presently.



Thank God that there is a special day set aside for these special moms. I'm sure you are aware that every second Sunday in the month of May is Mother's Day.

This article is not for the history of Mother's Day but if you are still eager to know you can read more here


Do you feel the need to make your mother happy this Mother's Day? I have a few things here that I think you should do to at least say thank you to your mother, and probably any good mother out there that you know. She does not necessarily have to be your biological mother.
Every mother is a hero! 

  • Buy her a gift: don't say it's too small and you won't get her anything. 
    Image from: pixabay
    Get her a greeting card, flower,..., anything. 
  • Make her favourite meal: you don't have to be the best cook. Trust me, she will so much appreciate your effort. 
  • Take her out to eat: if you cant make her favourite meal you can as well take her out to eat. It doesn't have to be the most expensive restaurant in town. Just get a decent place you can afford, am sure you will enjoy it. 
  • Tell her "I love you" Like seriously? Are you kidding me?  I know so many people are
    Mother's Day
    guilty of this one. I won't deny it, am also guilty! You don't know how much she really appreciate it when you tell her those words. That may be her best Mother's Day gift. (You can thank me later because it will work)
  • Write/read a poem for them: honestly, would this one work? Why not? It will definitely work. Just give it a try! 
Of everything I listed above, I can not provide you with all but I can at least provide you the last one. 

NOTE: All the poems were written by me. I did not copy any poem from another source. Except the ones I copied by reading other people's minds. (that's a joke!)

BONUS: because you are viewing this blog post, you have full right to copy and make use of these poems whenever and wherever. So I did not bother to include title to any of them. Feel free to give your own title or even modify one or two things. 

DISCLAIMER: I am not Shakespeare or Robert Frost, so don't expect me to follow all the usual poetic rules. I write the way I feel comfortable. 

Enough of the talk. Here are your free poems. And please don't forget to drop a comment telling me how you feel about the whole thing. You can also drop your free poem in the comment section for people to read and share as well. Thanks!😊

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I have seen an angel,
I have seen a beautiful masterpiece made by God
I wish to write a poem for her
With words befitting her beauty
But words are suddenly far from me
My pen is injured and has refuse to bleed
Words I have cannot describe her
Her name is mother
And all I can say I that she's an angel sent from God

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Dear Mother,
What song would be more pleasant to sing this day
if your name is not the lyrics
What melody would be in my music if it doesn't rhyme with mother.
Happy Mother's Day

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

To a woman of great virtues
If only I have something far above rubies
You are so priceless,
So valuable that money can't buy your love.
Everyday is mother's day to me.
But today I join the millions of people celebrating this day and I say Happy Mother's Day to you.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Like a stranger in a foreign city
I found my self swimming in an unknown world
You could have flushed me out without pity
You could have sent me packing Immediately
But you let me find my way into a new world

Like a thief without mercy,
I constantly robbed you of your sleep
Watching me fall asleep became your duty
A cry of hunger became my own hobby
But you fed me with love till I was filled.

What would I do without this woman
To make you smile I will pay the price
You're not just a woman
You're a mother
You are the real hero I'm disguise I love you

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'll let the world know who you are
You're a champion!
You're a winner!
You're a mother!

I'll let the world know why am proud.
You are my pride!
You are my motivation!
You are my mother!

And I want you to know what you are to me
You're my smile!
You're my friend!
You're my mother!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Making you happy today will fulfill my dreaM
Only if you would smile for me, my herO
Take away your sorrow, think no longer of the pasT
Heart filled with love is all I come witH
Even though it's just for a second, I hope I'll make you smilE
Remember that I will always love you - my motheR

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I promise to keep updating this page whenever I write new poems. You can simply bookmark it to easily get back here and check out some amazing stuff.
 Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment