April 14, 2017

Deal or no deal

DEAL OR NO DEAL?


 I was watching a program on TV yesterday and I became uncomfortable. I suddenly felt as if I was the guy on TV. I was almost under the same pressure as he was although I did not leave the room where I was watching the TV. It was as if I am the one in his position and that I have to make the choices he made for him.
Deal or no deal, success quote, failure quote,



The program that I
was watching was "DEAL OR NO DEAL". It is a tough game that requires you to take risk. It is more of a 'guess and win' game. Much details of the game is not what I am interestedin. But the fact that it involves you making deliberate choices even at the face of losing. You can either take the small offer or stick your head to the game knowing that you can still lose everything. At a time he was offered a money worth 2000 in is local currency. But he rejected the offer and decided to take more risk. He later went home with 12 times the amount he was first offered. He went home with 24,000!

Someone may ask, what then is my concern about this program or the amount he went home with?

It is simple. Life is all about taking risk!

More than 50% of the decisions you have to make in life are those that you are not certain of what will be the outcome. This over 50% of decisions that you will make does not mean that they will be the right ones when you make them.

So in essence what am I saying?

Life is all about taking risk. But "based on logistics", a life lived making attempts has a 50% chance of failure; but a life lived without attempts has a 100% chance of no success.

Try out new things today. Do the things you have been wishing to do. You will fail but stand up again. You will fall but pick up yourself from the floor.
Always remember: like the guy on TV, we all are solely responsible for the choices we make!

Take the risk today!

#dvoice
#Big_mindz
#taketherisk

#makeachoice

No comments:

Post a Comment